Trying to organize a meeting but having problems coordinating schedules? Consider using Doodle, a tool designed to make scheduling quick and simple!
In Doodle you can propose a few possible meeting dates and ask for availability in just a few steps:
1. Click on Schedule an Event
2. Provide some basic information such purpose, location and description
3. Propose a few possible dates and times
4. Choose a few settings and send out the link to the participants so they can mark the dates and times most suitable for them
5. Collect the responses and see what date and time for the most
6. You are done!
Click here to learn more.